empowering communities to grow locally
Our approach is one of empowerment and collaboration. We provide communities with the tools and technologies they need, while supporting the process with expert advice. Every community is different, and consequently, every project we take on is unique and tailored to local goals and needs.
• Goal of producing food
• Profits reinvested
• Economic leakage
• Better food access
• Volunteer engagement
• Community CSA
• Volunteer for food
• Community cohesiveness
• Goal of training youth
• Paid internship during summer
• co-curricular education during school year
• Food cluster
• Kitchen incubator
• Revenue streams for nonprofits and charities
• Mining sector/camps
• For at-risk individuals (i.e. youth, disabled)
• Therapeutic, easy to learn, builds confidence in a safe environment
benefits of growcer
Experience predictable returns and costs over time, and year-round profitability. Learn how much you could earn.
Support every step of the way
We'll help you plan and make sure you’re well prepared.
Built for the world’s harshest climates, Growcer systems will operate through anything Mother Nature throws your way.