- Sell the Growcer AGS V
- Accept Electronic Invoices
- Minimum 1 Staff Member dedicated to tech support/operations.
- Have spare parts for system ready.
- 24-Hour remote logging
- Minimum 2 staff trained by Growcer staff (sales)
- Minimum 1 staff trained by Growcer staff (technical support)
- Promote brand through appropriate marketing efforts for your target market.
Dealer Should Have:
- Previous work in agriculture, social development, or social enterprises in your area
- Knows food security, food sustainability, impact of agriculture on economy, circular economy
- Must meet all Dealer criteria listed above
- Must reside outside North America
- Must consider modifications to the system to suit your area
- Must express the degree of Growcer business viability
- Must have partnership prepared with appropriate manufacturer
- Must have 1 engineering/design/mechanical technologist on staff for product development and manufacture (can also be the role of tech support)
- Must agree with Growcer's confidentiality agreement
- 2 options for cash investments: 180K upfront for licencing up front OR “pay as you go” (20K/per system every sale for the first 10 sales)
- Previous Work in agriculture, social development, or social enterprises in your area
- Knows Food security, food sustainability, impact of agriculture on economy, circular economy
Partner must haves
The Growcer's Commitment to you
- Financing Options
- Sales Support
- Client Business Development Support
- Training and free consulting for technical issues
- AGS User manual and checklists
- Phone & Remote Internet Connection Technical Support
- Design & Manufacturing Consulting
- Could we?
- Consulting on marketing with different medias