The Marketing Coordinator turns creative ideas into reality. The role involves developing and executing marketing campaigns, while maintaining The Growcer and Grown in Nunavut brand. A successful Marketing Coordinator would be expected to lead the marketing strategies into new territories and provinces, while also guiding new growers in developing their marketing materials.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage own priorities and a self-starter attitude
- Comfortable with computers, smartphones and online / mobile websites and Apps
- Collegial or University diploma in agriculture, marketing, or entrepreneurship-related subject
- Work experience in the food sector or indigenous/northern communities, and/or a background in the food sector
- Ideally, French/English bilingual. Fluency in Inuktitut or other widely-spoken northern Indigenous language an asset but not required
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and ideally, access to a car
- Ideally, 2-3 years of successful marketing experience (not required)
- Assist growers in building signage plans that support growers’ objectives and strategy. Provide costs and signage recommendations for optimal cost efficiency and communication effectiveness.
- Develop promotional plan of action as well as key product campaigns. In particular, work closely with sales group to effectively develop and deliver all aspects of marketing campaign.
- Maintain clear communication and positive relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Secure and manage third party vendors in relation to executing product and corporate communication campaigns.
- Maintain the company website and social media.
Please submit CV and short cover letter to email@example.com